Data Science Ops – ML Education
Pickl (TransOrg’s education brand) is looking for an operations person who is technically
immersed in data science as a subject. This role for someone who has someone who wants to
accelerate his/her exposure to many areas in ML and big data.
About the company
TransOrg Analytics has over a decade of specialization in machine learning and data science
consulting. Pickl.AI is the education brand of TransOrg Analytics.
- Be absolute owner of technical (data science) content generated by Pickl.
- Technical quality audit – of the content created by senior experts.
- Organize and algin learning content according to different user personas in a unified and
- Solve a range of problems on a vast variety of datasets.
- Validate and audit data science content going on various marketing channels.
Skills are we looking for
- 5+ years of work experience in data science and machine learning.
- Moderate familiarity with deep learning, big data stacks.
- Familiarity with communities such as Kaggle, UCI ML Repo, GitHub, Hugging Face, OpenAI,
Papers with Code etc.
- Prior experience in organizing datasets, case studies, popular problems in ML is mandatory.
- Prior EdTech experience would be highly desirable.
You are a good fit if you
- Are looking for work full of life and a life full of work, unfettered by 9-5 job.
- Are looking for autonomous professional evolution. Your commitment to the role is about
outcomes and not the number of years you might spend working here.
- Can stick your neck out, propound hypotheses, share success with all but can embrace failure
all by yourself.
- Are someone who loves to work for a mission, is undeterred by dull phases, and gets excited
by small victories.
The team you will be working with
- Imagine yourself as working inside an incubator.
- For the most strategic team of TransOrg, directly with the founder and other senior leaders.
- No micromanagement.
To apply for any open positions please share your updated CV
along with job id at: