Content Strategy for Gen-Z
About the company
This role is a part of Pickl.AI, the education brand of TransOrg Analytics. TransOrg Analytics is
over a decade old Data Science and ML company.
You are a good fit if you
- Are looking for work full of life and a life full of work, unfettered by 9-5 job.
- You are keen observer and can work autonomously based on limited key ingredients.
- If you don’t hesitate to try out several versions of an idea/solution and let others comment
- Are someone who loves to work for a mission, is undeterred by dull phases, and gets excited
by small victories.
The team you will be working with
- Imagine yourself as working inside an incubator.
- For the most strategic team of TransOrg, directly with the founder and other senior leaders.
- No micromanagement.
- Ideating and developing end-to-end social media strategy for Pickl.AI by utilising different
social media platforms.
- Develop strategies on the format, tone, style, frequency of posting content on different
platforms in alignment with the product strategy.
- Ideating, developing, and executing social media campaigns to grow the follower base on
various social media platforms.
- Creating content in accordance with the latest trends to ensure it resonates with Gen-Z.
- Keep a tab on what is grabbing the customers’ attention on any given day.
Skills are we looking for
- Proven experience in digital storytelling.
- A background in liberal arts, mass comm, journalism, English Lit. would be ideal.
- An eye for identifying patterns in different walks of life, lifestyles, and life settings.
- Excellent Oral, written English and visual skills.
- A creative mind who can imagine and mould a ‘seed idea’ into different formats and genres.
- Knowledge of graphic design and video editing tools.
- Someone with a penchant for theatre/acting would be a great plus.
To apply for any open positions please share your updated CV
along with job id at: